Donors and charitable support are vital to every non profit’s sustainability. Declining giving trends and uncertain economic shifts make now the time to focus on building broad, grassroots support for your organization. But, where do you start? How do you use data to boost giving? How do you find donors in the first place? And, what if your next major donor was already on your list?
In this 75 minute webinar, prospect development legend and CEO of ResearchPRO, Regina Alhassan answers the questions fundraisers ask most about data, research and prospecting. Small shop, large shop or somewhere in between, this engaging session offers practical take-aways to improve your donor engagement.
- Conducting a data tune up
- Selecting and optimizing a donor database
- Regina’s favorite prospect development tools & resources
And because Regina’s all about the tactics, you’ll also walk away with a handful of strategies you can use immediately to cultivate your prospects and maximize your donor data.
This session is for you if:
- You are building (or re-building!) your donor base
- You know there are lots of tools, but aren’t sure which ones are right for your organization
- You know you need donors and data, but aren’t sure how to bring it all together (without spending a ton of money)
CEO of ResearchPRO, Regina Alhassan enjoys helping non-profit leaders reach their highest goals. With total dollars identified in the billions, her work as a prospect development legend continues to fuel multi-million-dollar charitable giving campaigns across the United States. With a history of industry leadership spanning two decades, Regina is a current Faculty member for Apra Fundamentals; an award-winning artist; writer; philanthropist; and TEDx Speaker.