Hey there, I'm Regina...
the Founder & CEO of ResearchPRO, Central Ohio’s leading prospect development partner. They call me Money because my total charitable dollars identified far exceeds $1 billion. I’m a creative data geek with a BIG heart for non profits. You’ll likely find me teaching a workshop, taming an unruly CRM or analyzing net worth and gift capacity. I’m also a mixed media artist and maker who enjoys Ghanaian cuisine (read: Jollof!) and walks in wooded metro parks with my family.
...and I like big gifts!
I’ve specialized in major gift campaigns, relationship management and pipeline development for a spectrum of organizations including The Ohio State University, Ohio History Connection, I Am Boundless, Columbus Academy and Heal Her Foundation.
While fundraising teams face many common problems, each organization has its own culture and unique set of needs. Schedule an initial consultation today so we can implement solutions that advance your team’s goal.
- Inductee, 20TWENTY200 Project
- iWave “Top 20” Presenter
- Ohio Prospect Research Network President’s Service Award
- SANKOFA – Charles E. Tennant Emerging Leader in Community Outreach & Development
- TEDx Speaker
- $2.5 Billion university-wide campaign
- $900 Million annual campaigns
- $100,000+ major giving campaigns
A Valued Partner
- Faculty, Apra Fundamentals
- Past Secretary, AFP Central Ohio
- Past President, Ohio Prospect Research Network
- Chapter Leader, Apra International