Regina is an industry leader whose research acumen is backed by a unique combination of experience in the art, science and
business of philanthropy. She offers practical skills and expertise not easily replicated.
- Nearly 20 years of non profit administration and relationship management.
- Over 10 years of major gift prospect research and management.
- Pipeline development for multi-billion dollar campaigns.
- Wealth identification and data analysis.
- CRM software, data management and insight application.
- Higher ed, K-12 education, health systems, arts and culture, social services, community development and faith-based
Whether small development shops or teams of more than 200; first time ever solicitations or recurring online gifts; $500 goal or
multi-billion dollar campaign, she understands the challenges that non profits and their fundraising teams
face. Regina is a proven fundraising partner who applies industry
know-how, proven strategies and solid instincts to find tomorrow's donors today.
- 2017 Charles E. Tennant Emerging Leader in Community Outreach & Development
- Columbus Metropolitan Library Friends of the Library
- Create Columbus Commission
- Ethiopian Tewahedo Social Services
- Greater Linden Development Corporation
- The CHANGE Agency
- Urban Cultural Arts Foundation